Thursday 17 October 2013

Top Games

- Games has been the subject on my mind this week, specifically the N64 and Sega Mega Drive. Here's a list of games I liked, even loved, that I'd recommend you find and play.

- Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (Best Game Ever)
- Mario 64
- Mario Kart
- Mario Party
- Mario Tennis
- Banjo Kazooie
- Lylat Wars
- Yoshis Story
- Space Station: Silicon Valley
- Goldeneye
- Pokemon Snap
- Pokemon Stadium
- Vigilante 8
- Castlevania
- Wave Race 64
- Road Rash
- Lego Racer
- WWF Attitude
- WWF No Mercy
- WrestleMania 2000
- WCW/nWo Revenge

- Zelda: OOT and Mario 64 are Must Haves, an updated Mario 64 was re-released for DS but I prefer the original. These next list of games are Non-64 games that I liked as a kid.

- Sonic 1, 2, 3, Sonic and Knuckles and Spinball.
- Streets Of Rage 1-3
- Golden Axe 1-3
- Shinobi
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World
- James Pond
- Dynamite Heady
- Taz-Mania
- Cool Spot


No comments:

Post a Comment