Wednesday 19 August 2015

My Top Songs 2009/10

- Whilst trying to put all my wrestling reviews together I came across as list of my fave songs that I compiled in I believe either 2009 or 2010, I knew it doesn't predate 2009 as Man In The Mirror is on here and I didn't hear that until Michael Jacksons passing in mid 2009. I was shocked at the list mainly as it contains a handful of songs I now hate, after I did the list I got into Prince which opened my eyes to music and some Motowny stuff caught my ears, I have done a new list of my favourite songs at the moment but for now here's the old list.

Jermaine Stewart - We Don't have To Take Our Clothes Off
Bruce Springsteen - Born In The USA
Toto - Africa
Bruce Hornsby - The Way It is
Tupac - Changes
Billy Joel - Uptown Girl
Lionel Richie - Dancing On The Ceiling
U2 - With Or Without You
Van Halen - Jump
G-unit - Stunt 101
Calling - Wherever You Will Go
Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
Jackson 5 - Want You Back
AC/DC - Back In Black
Spandau Ballet - True
Dee Dee Ramone - Emergency
The Ramones - It's A 9 To 5 World
The Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop
A-ha - Take On Me
Andrea Bocelli - Con Te Partiro
Lionel Richie - Running With The Night
Chesney Hawkes - I Am The One And Only
The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It
The Killers - Somebody Told Me
Dr.Dre/Snoop Dogg - Nuthin But A G Thang
G-Unit - Poppin Them Thangs
Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin'
Take That - Back For Good
The Buggles - The Video Killed The Radio Star
The police - Every Breather You Take
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Bon Jovi - Living On A Prayer
Green Day - Good Riddance
Elvis - Always On My Mind
The Fray - How To Save A Life
Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
Journey - Any Way  You Want It
Cat Stevens - Father And Son

No comments:

Post a Comment